maanantai 14. helmikuuta 2011

Day fifteen: Mourning sickness

We six-stringers hitched a ride back to HML Rock City first thing in the morning, meaning we were here by 9.30am. Tired as hell but kinda awake, we dove straight into work with Janne: quick touch-ups on our saturday's work and started to program the beats and synths to the "mellow song" of this album. If we pull it off it should turn out pretty cool: eerie melodies, cold industrial sounds and absolutely no commercial potential! I can't wait to hear this one finished!

I tracked my very last lead for the album, which means 99% of my playing is done! I still have to do so little thingies here and there, but the hard part is over.

Everyone seems to be more or less sick at the moment, which is a bit of a drag. Headaches, sore throats, running noses and constant fatigue don't exactly help us finish this thing, but we won't let it stop us either. I'm gonna jump to bed early and wish that tomorrow will be more energetic!

Oh, and check out my studio slippers! I decided the studio needed some youthful innocence in the slipper department, as all the other dudes are equipped with grannyshoes. The softie Converses made me the coolest cat in town!


-Ben

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti